ADH aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and respects your choices in respect of your personal data.
The main purposes for which your personal data is collected, used or disclosed by Edehege Adhesive Products Pte Ltd, & Edehege Technology Pte Ltd (hereinafter known as ADH) its related corporations and our service providers in Singapore include providing you with our products and services, managing your account, processing payments, addressing questions and feedback, improving our products and services, as well as where permitted under law, sending you marketing and promotional offers on products and services, and personalized content.
ADH has a Data Protection Policy which provides more information about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data. Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or if you wish to stop receiving promotional or marketing messages from ADH, please contact:
The Personal Data Protection Officer at the following addresses:
Name: Mr. GOH CH
Postal Address: 31 Woodlands Close, #07-35 Woodland Horizon Singapore 737855.
Telephone Number: 8755 5977
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg
Protection and Security of your personal data is important to us. The purpose of this Policy is to inform you of how ADH, manages personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“the Act”). Please take a moment to read this Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
1. Your Personal Data
- your name, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- information about your use of ADH’s website and services, including cookies, IP address, details, but only to the extent that ADH may identify you from such information;
- CCTV images mainly use for security purposes;
- your payment related information, such as your bank account or credit card information; and
- information about your usage of and interaction with our website and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our website.
2. Collection of Personal Data
- Generally, ADH collects your Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you submit forms relating to any of our products or services;
- when you register for or use any of our services on websites owned or operated by us or when you register as a member of websites owned and/or operated by us, or use services on such websites;
- when you interact with our customer service officers;
- when you use some of our services,
- when you establish any online accounts with us;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and agents;
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you respond to our other initiatives.
- when you enter into distributorship agreements with us;
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
- When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see the section below on cookies.
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of authorised representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
- You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
3. Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Generally, ADH collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests and responding to complaints;
- managing the business operations of ADH and complying with internal policies and procedures.
- facilitating business asset transactions.
- matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein.
- protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations.
- conducting audits, reviews and analysis of our internal processes, action planning and managing commercial risks;
- compliance with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities; and/or
- any other purpose relating to any of the above.
- In addition, ADH may collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, depending on the nature of our relationship with you:
- If you have an account with us:
- to process your enquiries;
- to maintain your account with us;
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payments in relation to provision of Service or products to you;
- to provide you with the goods and services which you have signed up for, including the provision brochures and promotional mailers;
- communicating with you to inform you of changes and development to ADH policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information, including for the purposes of servicing you in relation to products and services offered to you;
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- the processing of your Personal Data in relation to any of the purposes stated above.
- In addition, where permitted under the Act, ADH may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes (which we may describe in our documents and agreements as “Additional Purposes” for the handling of Personal Data):
- providing services, products to you;
- matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision or offering of products and services, whether by ADH or other third parties;
- sending you details of products, services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or of particular products and services which may be of interest to you; and
- conducting market research, understanding and determining customer location, preferences and demographics for us to review, develop and improve our products, services and also develop special offers and marketing programmes.
- If you have provided your telephone number(s) you would have indicated that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional information via your telephone number(s), then from time to time, ADH may contact you using such Singapore telephone number(s) (including via voice calls, sms, fax or other means) with information about our products and services.
- In relation to particular products or services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, then we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
- ADH will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following third parties, whether they are located overseas or in Singapore:
- ADH affiliates;
- agents, contractors or third-party service providers who provide operational services to ADH, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll, processing, training, storage, archival, delivery or other services to ADH.
- vendors or any third-party business partners who offer goods and services on ADH’s sites, whether in conjunction with us or not.
- external business and partners.
- any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions.
- anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties;
- our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
- any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your personal data
- When you interact with us on our websites, we may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the website and common entry and exit points into website.
- ADH uses “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites.
- ADH may use an independent company (the “Third Party Market Research Company”) to measure and analyse the Internet usage across ADH web sites. ADH uses the Third-Party Market Research Company’s services to collect the following core information on the usage of our web sites, including: (Our website URL: http://www.edehege.com/)
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on ADH web sites;
- The number of unique visitors to ADH web sites;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on ADH web sites when they do visit; and
- Common entry and exit points into ADH web sites.
- This information is aggregated by the Third-Party Market Research Company and provided to ADH to assist in analysing the usage of ADH web sites. Such data is also accessible by media organizations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet portals.
- Pages on ADH web sites may be coded with software which enables the Third-Party Market Research Company to track visitors to our web sites.
- Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser.
6. Third-Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, such as our business partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third-party websites. Some of these third-party websites may be co-branded with our logo or trademark, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Once you have left our website, you should check the applicable terms, conditions and policies of the third-party website to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
7. Withdrawal, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
- Should you wish to withdraw consent to use of your Personal Data or obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, please log in to the relevant account through which the Personal Data was provided, if any, failing which please contact the relevant Personal Data Protection Officer, contact details of which are found in the Personal Data Protection Statement or similar document elsewhere on the relevant ADH website.
- Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party, you should contact such party directly to make any queries, feedback, and access and correction requests to ADH on your behalf.
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, ADH may not be in a position to continue to provide its products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place, and this may also result in the termination of any agreements with ADH and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings, and ADH’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
8. Governing Law